NAD T973 vs outlaw 770 or other?? What do you think

Bronze Member
Username: Jr66

Post Number: 11
Im staring to get into a toss up i found and nad t973 for 2000 canadian, full warrenty out of a store which carriers nad or im looking at the outlaw which everyone seem to love, Or is there something else out there in the price range of 2000 or around.

im running Denon 4802r and paradigm studi 100's and paradigm all the way aroud.

Silver Member
Username: Eramsey

South carolina United States

Post Number: 148
The NAD will have a better build quality than the Outlaw but for the money the Outlaw is a great Amp. I've heard the NAD and it sounds fantastic but I haven't heard the Outlaw but from the reviews I have read it's a good amp. One thing is for sure Outlaw's customer service is much better than NAD's, from what I've heard trying to get a hold of NAD is like trying to reach the president. So this is something you may want to consider. E.Ramsey

Silver Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 571
I think it depends on who you buy your NAD from. If you buy from a very service oriented dealer that interfaces well with NAD their service is quite good. But you must work with a dealer that has a good relationship with NAD.

Paolo
Unregistered guest
Amen to that Art. I purchased my T752 from a local specialty store and they have been VERY helpful in getting it repaired after two years I had owned it.
I just brought it back the dealer and they took care of the rest with the NAD service center.

And by the way, I also had a very good experience dealing with the NAD Tech Support at their 1-800 number. I talked to a guy named Mike, he didn't have the answer to my question. Told he needed to look into it and would call me back. He did it the next day.

I love it when people are true to their word.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us