Help w/ product selection

Username: M26e4u

Post Number: 2
I am re-doing one of the extra bedrooms in my house and converting it to a massage room for my girlfriend. My plan is to some in-wall speakers. I already stripped the walls down to the studs and insulated them also ran the wire for the speakers. I am now ready for some product selection and need some help. I was going to use 4 in-wall speakers (preferably round and w/ paintable grills) and I needed a simple single cd player for mounting in a closet. Any suggestions would be helpful.

thanks

Silver Member
Username: Claudermilk

Post Number: 115
Since the only requirement specified was in-wall, I'll throw Paradigm out there; they have a number of in-wall speakers. I've never listened to any of them however.

Unregistered guest
I bought a 2nd Hand Wharfedale speakers model 505.2, rear speakers "Modus" and high range tweeters, I think it is Model 002284 (3 small speakers in one assembly). I would appreciate if someone could suggest A/V Receiver for these set of speakers. Do I need a subwoofer? Any recommendations.

Silver Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom

Post Number: 204
I wondering how well these in-wall loudspeakers perform without the sub bass turned on, how low will they go and at what sound pressure level and frequency range too are they has good as installing three matching loudspeakers into a THX Baffle wall!

P.S. let me know as like to install in-wall for the ceiling Height surround as they will be flush!

Silver Member
Username: Timn8ter

Seattle, WA USA

Post Number: 192
Being in the UK I'm surprised you haven't checked into EJ Jordan. A pair of JX92S mounted in-wall would work well enough you might go without a sub.
http://www.ejjordan.co.uk/index.html

Silver Member
Username: Timn8ter

Seattle, WA USA

Post Number: 193
Here's an example. These people decided to put a grill over the driver but it's not necessary.
http://www.creativesound.ca/jordan.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us