Amplifier Help

Pinner
Unregistered guest
I had my amp and speakers hooked up and working until i played the music too loud and the subwoofers cut out. Now the power light on my amp is on, but the subs dont play anymore at all. WHen i unhooked the subs from the amp and hooked them to the rear speaker wires they worked fine, ive checked all the fuses and cant find what the hell the problem is. Plz Help

Username: Lorensen

Shenzhen, Guangdong China

Post Number: 1
Dear,

I have got a good sound maker from Sennheiser, the headphone plus the amplifier, it is excellent sound and very low prices, in China it is well -sold, pls check with me via MSN: lorensen168@hotmail.com, or e-mail : lorensen@163.com.
Pls see details below :
HP2000 is a mini low output amplifier for HIFI headphone amplifier, it adopts the combined electronic circuits with vacuums tube and transistors, and it parallel connect one piece 12AX7ECC83, one piece 12AU7/ECC82 plus two sets of 2SK214/2SJ77. HP2000 is excellent designed with solid aluminum cabinet, top with glass cover transparent elegant design. In order to gain good anti-shock effect, HP2000 uses amortized cushion for power supply and other electronic parts. Power supply adopts excellent quality sound vacuums circuit and uses good frequency response parallel connected power, by this design, the amplifier can guarantee the sound effect of circuit feature, and also remedy the devices'¯ driving problem to HIFI headphone, devices like all kinds of audio output, other amplifier and audio combos.
HP2000 has excellent load driven features, suitable for connection to all HIFI headphones, impedance ranges from 16 to 600. This unit gives solid, massiness sound and with feel of air-move, it is the best choice for HIFI headphone users.
Technical Data of HP2000
Distortion : <0.08% 10KHz, <0.04% 1KHz
S/N Ratio : >96dB
Frequency Response : 5Hz~500KHz (A0.5dB)
Channel Isolation : Better than 77dB
Output Impedance : Less than 1
No distortion output voltage : 20Vrms (THD+N=0.5%)
Load Impedance range : 16~600
No distortion output RMS : >10W 32, >650mW 600
Power consumption : 65W
Weight : 12.5 kgs
Unit Size : 300mm X 300mm X 130mm

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us