Dualdisc question

Bronze Member
Username: Jbecvar

Post Number: 52
Since the cd side of dualdiscs don't currently conform to redbook standard, if you were to burn the cd side as just a cd, it still wouldn't play on some players, right? Also what is your opinion of enhanced stereo only on the dvd side? Personally I think all of them should have surround too, but that's just me.

Username: Dxironman

Post Number: 6
the only dualdisc i have is Back in Black, i was disappointed to see the dvd side in only 2.0....i dont use the multichannel, i put in the dvd side and play it using DTS Neo Music, sounds great but i dunno if its the same playing it with digital connector as it is with multichannel.
as for your first question, do you want to just rip the cd or make an exact copy? i dont see why you'd have a problem doing either.
heres my question though, i'm playing Back in Black on the dvd side and i cant friggin fast forward, you can only skip to the next track!

Silver Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 367
Dualdiscs are a ripoff! Many manufacturers are warning not to use these discs as they will void your players warranty. Personally, I will not buy them, but obviously it's a matter of personal choice.

Username: Dxironman

Post Number: 7
how would they void your players warranty?

Silver Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 368
Manufacturers are stating that their players were not intended to play these discs, so if your player malfunctions while you are using one of these dualdiscs they will not fix it. This is not fantasy it is already happening.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us