Pune, Maharashtra India

Post Number: 25
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-audio/10807.html

Hope this helps !!

Bronze Member
Username: Pal

Pune, Maharashtra India

Post Number: 26
But make sure u read it till the end :-)

Username: Tons_of_fun

LondonUK

Post Number: 2
From a manufacturer perspective (Cambridge) we were much more impressed by the 352 than the 320 (which we see as a 540A competitor) and feel that whichever one you choose would come down to pure personal preferance. I will say that if you are married or otherwise attached, ladies always fall for our remote so your choice may be influenced!

Silver Member
Username: Valeem

Post Number: 103
Yeah sure it has a nice remote but I never heard it once!

Silver Member
Username: Valeem

Post Number: 104
Oh I forgot to ask have Cambridge any plans to do us a reasonably priced pre/power for HT?

Username: Tons_of_fun

LondonUK

Post Number: 7
It is ridiculously early days in our AV program- the 540R is literally the first product from the DSP team (whom we're still recruiting) and the first priority is a broader range of integrated AVR's but there is certainly some strong thoughts in that direction.

John Reynolds
Unregistered guest
Ed,

Just noticed that you're something to do with Cambridge Audio? Now this is off-topic I know but I have a slight problem with one of your DAB tuners - the DAB300 to be precise. It's the second one I've had from Richer Sounds, the first was returned for the same fault - namely that the unit switches itself on and off automatically whenever it feels like it. This problem is so bad that I have to unplug the tuner from the mains when I'm not using it! Aside from this, the unit is great - really nice sound to it. Just wondered if you can check as to whether any others have been returned for the same problem and if you managed to work out how to fix it? Richer Sounds reckoned it's the first they've heard of it yet both mine have done it. If you can tell me that it's widespread and that you've managed to fix the problem then I can go to Richers and tell them EXACTLY what's wrong with it and get it fixed! I'd appreciate your input on this Ed because it can't be anything major but it's one HELL of a pain in the butt!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us