What's the best speaker to match with NAD C352 & NAD 542

Username: Narongle

Post Number: 1
Welcome all opinions and experience sharing. I'm going to buy soon!! I have two rooms and sometimes plan to move back and forth, one is 6M x 4M and another one is 4M x 3M. (M=Metre)
Bookshelf Speaker (brand/model)?
Floor Speaker (brand/model)?

Username: Webfors

Post Number: 1
depends on a lot of factors. There's really no 'best', but there is a speaker that's 'best' for you.

What's your price range?
What kind of music do you listen to?
What volume do you play your music?

For me, I dont have thousands of dollars to spend, so I like PSB, Paradigm, Energy. All 3 are great for the price. I just purchased a pair of PSB 2B's for $300 Canadian Dollars. Which I absolutely love matched to my 320BEE. Simply great sound at all volume levels. If you like your bass I'd recommend the 5T's. I could have bought them for $550, but I don't need the extra bass and I'm not a tower fan at all. The 2Bs are nice small speakers that sound so good they made me cry :-)

Username: Narongle

Post Number: 2
Thanks Eric!

I went to a dealer office that is biggest representative for NAD, PSB and NHT and tested by myself for a few hours between PSB and NHT. Finally I decided to bought NAD C352, NAD C542 (CD Player) and NHT SB2. They are a great musicality match I'd ever heard!!

Username: Webfors

Post Number: 2
glad I could help. I continue to be impressed by my new nad system. It just seems to get better and better :-)

I finally dug out a few old boxes of cd's and am going to listen to each one as if it were the first time again.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us