Philips DVP532K Region Unlocking

Username: Brunos

1, 1 Australia

Post Number: 1
Hey, just wondering if anyone would be able to help me unlock a philips dvp532k dvd player.if possible could you email me at brunosmaximus@hotmail.com.
Cheers

Anonymous

- Press "System Menu" key to enter Set Up menu.
- Move to "Preference Page" using arrow keys to the left or to the right.
- Press the following sequence in the remote control: 135566
- A menu indicating "Region Code" will appear.
- Change region using arrow keys to top or down. Region Code = 0 will play all regions.
- Press "System Menu" key to exit Set Up menu.

Anonymous

Where do you find the "Preference Page" i have been through all menus and cant find it.

Being Helpful
Unregistered guest
To access the preferences Page remove the disc from the player. Once the player is in "No disc" mode, you will be able to access this page. It is second from the right on the system menu

Anonymous

Press stop button twice before goining to system menu.

Dalif
Unregistered guest
Will this work for Dvp520 also, or does that player have a seperate code ? Thank you in advance.

Unregistered guest
Can someone help me out I am trying to locate and purchase a laser circuit for a Philips DVD model # dvp532k. I don't have the service manual to get the number for the part. is there any other way of getting a hold of one.

tamzin
Unregistered guest
hi i have a phillips dvp532k dvd player and thanx very much for the decoding hack. i moved to aus from the uk 18 months ago and had loads of dvds that wouldnt work, but they do now! thanx xx

Saqib Ali
Unregistered guest
I have once happen to get into the menue of hue control for dvp532k . now i forgot how to get in again . can anyone help ? are there any additional hidden menues in dvp532k ?

Regards
Saqib Ali
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us