Denon avr 884 to my pc

Username: Socom2freak

Post Number: 1
hi guys, in not sure if this is the right area but i didnt know where to post... my problem is this, i have a hewlett packard pc, model number a832n, which has digital audio output on the back of the tower, im tryin to hook this through digital coaxial cable to my reciever model denon avr884... i used to have this setup and worked fine, now when i try i get nothing, pc speakers work but nothing from the reciever... is there any way to change from analog to digital on my reciever... i dont think its anything on my pc, i contacted hp and the tech walked me through everyhting that he could think of, didnt change anything, but i notice when i switch to the channel that i have my coaxial set up to, which is the cdr option, it doesnt change from analog to digital. is it possible to reset the reciever anyway back to factory settings. dont know if somehow it got changed or anything... but also tried hooking my toshiba dvd player through the coaxial input on my reciever and it didnt work, through the digital optical cable it works fine.... any ideas guys... thanx alot in advance

Username: Socom2freak

Post Number: 2
any input guys or should i look else where? thanx for any future help in this question

Username: Guygadois

Post Number: 7
maybe not what you are looking for but why not buy a Squeezebox by Slimdevices and wirelessly run it to your receiver. Squeezebox has a digital out and the wireless option makes it perfect for your application.

Guy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us