Amp

Username: Shadylimitedx

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 1
i got a sony amp an 1 12 volfenhag in a sloted box its hits so hard an its only on 7 with out da loudness an when i turn it to 8 my amp shuts off is it that i need a <cap> aka capacitor

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2029
no its because your amp is a piece of sh*t, along with the sub, its all garbage, the biggest amp sony makes is a 1600 watt max amp, if you have this its really around 1000 watts max, which would mean you dont need a cap, a cap would ruin your alternator unless you have a HO alt, so look into getting that first

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 7
i dont care if its damn name brand like jl iam not rich iam only 16 but i think wat i got no its super loud

spelling
Unregistered guest
Do they teach spelling in your school????

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2059
no scott, honeslty,, i dont have bran names either, JL is the nmost over priced companyint he world, its just sony is a pos....wanna know why....there amp line isnt a rated power, examples that are, MTX, JL, ECLIPSE, Orion, PPI, about EVERYTHING, and sony pays someone to put big numbers up there, wanna know somen else, theere 1600 watt amp is actually rated by the GOVERNMENT at 500 watts rms not 1600 lol, there subs also have a habit of falling apart, if you wanted a cheap amp i would go hifonics, tons better, or cheap subs, kicker comp vr's near same price as volfenhag. and im only 17 im not rich either, but i know what im doing and i dont get ripped off, did u know sony openlyadmits that they make there line to sell to little kids and girls who dont know what they are doing. bet you didntknow that

Bronze Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 21
lol u should c if the splw12s r any good they run at dual 1ohm an c if der any good i dont want a name brand foe that much but i might just buy that boss amp an 2 splw12s but i might go 2 the audio store an c how the eclipse sound that look sweet but i want atleast a grand or 2 of watts i just want sumthin that makes bass travel far an still hear far away like 2 locks away if u got any thing like 1 12 an a amp that could do that hit me back cause i could only fit 1 12 in a firebird cause its a hatch wit the window just got a room of 13bottom 17 high an atlease 24 or 26 across or i can go all out an make a custom boxx 2 fit in the hole thing an how much r the 88000 series 1s

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2072
the 88100 series are 230 on woofersetc.com, but if you do a grand or 2 of watts, then youneed a new altm, new bat, caps, if you go with 1 eclipse TI, you wont need anty of that, just a suggestion

Bronze Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 22
just like 1 thousand an i heard urs on that website is that the 88000 series

Bronze Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 23
that eclipse u got in the sealed box hows that sound in the car an out like down the street

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2076
its not loud oustide the car, cause thats bs and annoying and against the law, but it has better sq of any sub i have ever heard, and it has pretty good spl, it could be louder, but al's are for sq, ti's are for spl

Bronze Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 24
i want ppl 2 hear me commin down the street far away lol an sq in the car wat kind of sub will do that the most on a sub i will go is about 300 to 380 how about the kickers they any good hey if u got aim im me at shadylimitedx

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2079
my aim is nushaganazad, ill be on later around 1, but ill tell you then. make sure your on
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us