Any experience with Monitor Audio Radius R90

Bronze Member
Username: Shermstar

Post Number: 15
Does anyone have experience with Monitor Audio Radius R90's?? I am considering using these for my rear speakers as I have very little room for larger speakers that would match my set.

I currently have:

Paradigm Studio 20's (front)
Paradigm CC-470 (center)
Paradigm PW2200 (sub)

I purchased the Paradigm Mini Monitors for my rear but after a closer look, I am squeezed on room. I understand that I will lose some sound quality with a smaller rear speaker. Can anyone comment on these speakers?

Thanks,

Silver Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 227
Kent I don't have any room either. I live in a 1000 sq ft house. I used to have Paradigm Atoms mounted to the walls. Sounds OK if you must. Paradigm's higher series will sound better with each other. I don't know what to tell you. Will the Monitor Audio's work? Ofcourse they will, why wouldn't they? You can adjust the volume on the AVR so sensitivity wouldn't be an issue. Will they sound good together? For hollywood crash bang movies who cares? for multichannel music the answer is no. Unequivocally not! If you lack space try a different approach. Either smaller Paradigms or something other than 5.1 home theater. I have friends who are happy with stereo home theater. Good luck. Peace out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us