Cambridge SoundWorks Speakers

Just wondering if anyone has heard the Newton Series T500 speakers from Cambridge SoundWorks.
Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Well I have read at Hifi.com. They are expensive as hell.Well Maybe.

Heres what they say at Hifi.com

WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY...

"The Newton Series home theater speakers are phenomenal. In fact, to date they are the best speakers we have had the opportunity to test out. In fact, they were so good we awarded them with our most prestigious honor, the Reviewboard Select Award."

"The Newton Theater 500 is amazing. Each tower adds a magnificent presence to your living room, or home theater with just the right touch of style, grace and elegance. The design ensures you a rich deep bass, while still allowing for that tom-tom drum thwap that most systems have to either select or do without."

"The center channel is a fairly impressive speaker just by itself. It has the 1" reinforced silk dome tweeter, the 4" midrange and two 6.5" diaphragm bass drivers. The effect that these three speakers have when working in unison is simply stunning."

"This unique Multi-Mode setup [of the S300 surrounds] really gives that added extra touch to your Dolby Surround recordings. Your able to select from three dispersion patterns allowing for optimum performance with any kind of surround sound tracks you are listening to."

"These speakers are worth twice the money Cambridge is asking, and if another company had to make the same speakers I could almost guarantee it would be twice the money."

Cambridge are good speakers they are created by Mr. Kloss. But I would buy something else than Cambridge. Sorry Mr. Kloss but I don't trust these things.

D. Ellison
HI-Fi.com is a site run and owned by Cambridge Soundworks. The Newtons are RIDICULOUSLY priced and I would suggest looking at Paradigms instead. They are simply amazing- enough said. I love mine DEARLY.

D. Ellison

owner, Paradigm Monitor 9

Anonymous
What's so special about the AR 303 classic series loudspeakers? Are they accurate,flat response or what?Never heard the speakers but know a source that sells them fairly cheap.Very interested in the speakers but need more input on their performance.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us