Help guys

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2066
hows it going guys I need some help. I am looking at two different set-ups for my home theater set-up right now and I want your opinions as far as what I should do. 1-Onkyo 5.1 HT-s570 this set-up i have heard before and thought it sounded great and it is only like $260 from circuit city, next is the Infinity speaker set either the Tss-450 5.1 with 8in sub($350) or the TSs-750-5.1 with 10in sub($650) and the Onkyo slim line reciever TX-Lr552($379) with either of the two infinity systems. So the first one is $250,the next would be $700,and the last $1000. I wanted to stay right around $700 if possable or under but if you guys really recomended the more expensive infinity set-up for great reasons I guess I would spend the extra cash and get it. Let me know what you guys think, and if there is another system that is better for the money. I am primarilly looking at circuit city now but I will look anywhere else if there are better deals. Car audio is my specialy not Home audio but I really want a decent sounding system with some umph to it ya know. thanks guys.

Alex _2005
Unregistered guest
Hi, I have Sharp CD-Bp160 shelf mini-system. Whem I power it on, I get message on LCD pannel "Protect", and can't do anything about it.
Does anybody know how can I solve this problem?

Silver Member
Username: Edison

Glendale, CA US

Post Number: 619
You might want to check the speaker cables - if they are touching, you can get the protect message.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us