Pioneer Multi-Cassette Changer

Username: Papacita

Post Number: 1
First post here; so, if this belongs another place, please advise!

Lost manual. Need instructions for dubbing with Pioneer Multi-Cassette Changer, model # CT-WM62R. instructions for any other model may also apply.

If you have the answer, please e-mail an alert to return to the forum to HypeFree@aol.com.

Many thanks!

Unregistered guest
I have the manual. There is a bunch of recording instruction depending on what you are doing.

If you are recording tape to tape it says to load a blank in deck 1, select the tape. Load the source in deck 2. Hit the copy mode button.(under deck 2, hi speed or normal)

Post Number: 2
Thanks for the reply!

However, as I recall from recording 3-4 years ago, deck 2 is the recording deck and all the other six are play only. So, it doesn't make sense to load as you wrote (blank in Deck 1, source in Deck 2). Despite that, I tried it as suggested. It didn't work.

Is there a chance you can scan or copy the page(s) and send to me via e-mail file, fax or snail? I'll be happy to reimburse you.

Instructions, by the way, may be the same for all four Pioneer Multi-Cassette Deck Models CT-WM60R, CT-WM62R, CT-WM70R and CT-WM77R.

In advance, thanks for any responses. Still needing to and waiting to record!

Post Number: 3
Update:

"thatonedeadguy" is a "live" Good Samaritan -- scanned and e-mailed me the pages I needed. Many thanks to him and this great forum!

Unregistered guest
I have the CT-WM62R and love it. I need to have it sent in for a small repair. The left speaker jack on the back no longer works. I want to rebuild my entertainment system and want to use it again, been in storage for past 7 years. Powers up and plays fine, minus the jack problem. I do not know where I can send it in to be serviced though. Anyone have any ideas or recommendations??? Any help would be appreciated.

Username: Commonman

Sounds like a simple re-solder job to me. You can query pioneerelectronics.com to find the authorized service center closest to you. My experience is that for $60 you should get your speaker jack fixed and get the deck checked over and cleaned. Good luck. CM

Username: Ruined_2

I need some help with this model as well. There are two meters in the middle of the display marked N Hub and L Hub. What the hell are they? And does anyone know where or how to get the owner's manual for this pup?

Thanks in advance. :-)

Username: Geauxldmember

Post Number: 4
I sure could use a copy of the owners manual if someone can dig one up and scan it and post it or email it.

thanks

Username: Larryk11

Keystone Heights, Florida USA

I am looking for any information on a repair center that can repair a CT-M6R Pioneer Cassette Recorder/Player. The slide tray needs repaired.
Thanks for any information.

Username: Pete65

I have a Pioneer CT-WM70R...Mint condition. It has about 15 hours of time on the heads as it was my father -in-laws and he never used it. he recieved it new as well. It ius up for sale If anyone isinterested..email me at Pmendill@midsouth.rr.com

Username: Krash

I really could use a copy of the owners manual for a PIONEER multi-cassette changer, model ct-WM62R. It was given to me by a friend and the door for the multi-cassette doesnt open. If someone can dig one up and scan it and post it or email it. I would really appreciate it.

thanks
-Dave-

Username: Krash

You can email me at x6772x@yahoo.com

Again, I would really appreciate any help

Thanks again

Username: Axp33

I would also be really happy if you send me one
axp33@yahoo.com

Username: Larryk11

Keystone Heights, Florida USA

To Axp33
I do not have Manual for CT-WM70R! I do have the manual for Pioneer CT-M6R. It is a 6 cassette play and record on all 6 tapes in the unit. If this is the manual you need, let me know at my emzil address you sent me a email to on the 30 Jan 2007.
Larry K. Thanks L.

Username: Antonia

I just got a CT-M6R (no instructions). Is there a trick to getting it to play? I put a tape in, hit the play button. Saw some flashing lights and then got Err on the display. Also tried hitting the button corresponding to the tray it was in. Same thing. Am I missing something? It was supposedly in working condition when shipped. Thanks.

Username: Mummyjohn

Oh man, I was amazed to find this was the first link on Google when I searched "n-hub l-hub" (I too was wondering what those things mean!).

I have a CT-M5R; six cassette changer. Bought it on eBay from a self-proclaimed Deadhead. In any case, it works, but from what I understand you cannot do dubbing on this deck. I record from other sources all the time (and with good quality too). If any of you have the manual, that would be a HUGE help. Thank you very much in advance.

theduderingman@gmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us