Speakers for HK AVR 135

Kris2005
Unregistered guest
Do you have reccomendations for speakers should I consider for the AVR 135? I was considering the Polk RM 20 and Cambridge Soundworks MovieWorks 310 package. My budget is around $1000 for the speakers.

Shahrukh
Unregistered guest
go for the infinity kappa. They're an awesome bookshelf and sound great with HK.

Username: Fable

Post Number: 7
For HK receiver, you can't go wrong with Ascend Acoustics (either CBM or CMT). I have that combination and they sound so good. In fact, Ascend even sell HK receiver now since HK matches very well with their speakers. They have excellent service as well.

Username: Redman

NJ, NJ USA

Post Number: 4
I owned HR AVR-135 too...and am just thinking if i should pair it with Mission m73i or JBL E60BE.
My source is Azur 540D dvd player. Any suggestion is highly appreciated. Although im partial with uk made hi-fi components i would like to try out US made speakers, but i need suggestion/insight firs.

edster922
Unregistered guest
I second Dexter on the Ascends: awesome company to work with, awesome products. Plus they actually recommend HK receivers for their speakers, and sell them too. Go to their System Advisor page, that'll give you the best package discounts, you should be able to keep within your budget esp. if you go cheap on the surrounds.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us