HK AVR 335
HK AVR 635
Yamaha RX-V1500
Onkyo TX-SR702
Denon AVR-2805

Bronze Member
Username: Buckcrazy

Post Number: 83
through pioneer elite 54 in the mix too you will enjoy this set up takes about one month to break in the center IMHO you could have done better by LCR600 as even with the bigger one i felt dialogues fell flat good for music out of the list do not go for Onkyo Hk and pioneer if you like music if only movies then denon or yammy is way to go.

Gold Member
Username: Myrantz

Post Number: 1227
Also receivers from Marantz would compliment the B&W's.

Unregistered guest
Baldev Grewal - Thanks. Point noted. I think i should go for LCR600 instead of LCR60.

My Rantz - whats is the price range of Marantz? I am planning to spend 1/2 to 1/3rd the price of my speakers.

Gold Member
Username: Myrantz

Post Number: 1228
Karthik,

Prices vary from country to country. I don't where you live - check out http://www.marantz.com for your nearest dealer

And I would look at the 5*** series and up.

Unregistered guest
I looked into SR5500 and SR7500. I am leaning towards SR7500. I am from India and the price is ok with me (20% more than the $ price - thats ok). but the main problem is, I can't get a demo with Marantz and B&W.

My main usage is HT (movies).

Anyway, I like to know if there are any other delears in Bangalore, India for Matantz (and B&W). Contact details will be helpful.

thanks

Unregistered guest
How does Marantz SR7500 compare to NAD and Arcam receivers (of similar range)?

Bronze Member
Username: Mystro

Post Number: 19
I have been running B&W 640's,800,and CD6s with Harmon Kardon gear from day one. I love the way B&W speakers sound powered by Harmon Kardon Amps.
My current Harmon Kardon power amp is the Awesome AVR-7300. See my review down the page.
I also checked out the Dennon 5803 and 5805 but found them to have a more flat dry sound. I thought they were over priced for what they were. Both Dennon were powerful amps but I didnt care for how they sound and they didnt have the audio or video flexability as the HK.

Bronze Member
Username: Dloweman

Post Number: 58
I would have to add another vote for pioneer elite. I heard that combo recently and was very surprised at how amazing it sounded.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us