My rockford fosgate is broken

Username: Ashley2005

Colmesneil, Texas Us

Post Number: 1
i have a RFX-9200, i think, and i turned it on the other day and the numbers and stuff didnt come on, it still playes and everything, but i never know what song i am listening to, if it is on for awhile then the whole thing lights up, but its not working right, i just wanted to know if i could reset it or something. HELP!!

Username: Dashc1

Madison , Al United States

Post Number: 3
It sounds like there might be a shortage in your LCD screen on the cd player. this could have been cause by a number of things(poking the screen, moisture build up behind the screen due to a loose seal on the face[check and see if there are any water droplets in the face or any presperation behind the screen], or it might be a manufacture recall/sent to you damaged). If this is the case then you should consider purchasing another cd face if you dont like listening to the music unless you know what track your on. But if you dont mind the inconvienience of not knowing what track your on, then keep the player in your car it will not cause any damage to any other components in your car or audio system!

Unregistered guest
hi, I currently have a Kenwood KAC-7201 800 watt and 2 Rockford Fosgate HX2 12's. the amp is a 2 channel and i was wondering that if i bought another one of the same amp if each amp would push each sub at 800 or 400 watts? plus is this amp and sub combo a good combo? please any advice would be greatly appreciated!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us