Totem vs Polk vs Mission vs PSB

timb
Unregistered guest
help, i'm trying to deciode between some speakjers.

i'k leaning to totem mites right now. But I'm not sure what the best bang for my buckl would be..

I'd also looked at Energy C1, Mission M31, Polk RTi6 and PSB image B1 ( i think).
any opinions on these speakers??!

is $600 bucks a good price for the totems?

thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Larry_r

Naples, FL

Post Number: 470
Timb - if you want some lightly-used Polk RTi6 speakers in cherry wood - 8 mo. old, no marks, with original boxes. Yours for $230 including insured shipping to the "lower 48" US states. I can post pics if you want.

StuartNADfan
Unregistered guest
I'm running Mites on 2 different systems. I think they're great. $575 Cdn is sweet if you can swing it for wood finish. On one system I added a PSB Sub 5i. It only kicks in below 70Hz but it adds a little something when it does. Not really necessary. Can't comment on the others.
Good Luck.

Username: Se7en

Post Number: 1
theres no comparison with the speakers you listed, totem rocks them all. i was in the same situation you were in a couple months ago. i wanted to get mission, i was totally set on getting them, until i heard totems. WoW, they blew away the missions. they are smaller but man there awesome. trust me with the ones you listed, totems will rock on them. im not an audiophile guy but i could totally tell the difference between totems and others
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us