$1400 Canadian

Username: Mishtar

Post Number: 1
Ok i have not owned a stereo for about 12 years, i have about 41400 canadian to spend, i was wondering if some people can suggest some speakers and recievers to check out that may fall in that range. I am mainly buying this just for movies, i rarely listen to music.

Thank you in advance for any opinions people may share with me.

Don

Silver Member
Username: Edison

Post Number: 353
4 Athena as-b1 for the front and back, and a matching center + a sony sub sa-wm500. NAD receiver.

This system sounds quite good for not much money - even for music.

Post Number: 2
Um correction to what i posted that first 4 is supposed to be a $ so $1400 to spend lol not 41400.

Username: Meecha

Post Number: 8
I got the athena as-b1,c1,f1 and yamaha rx-v640 for $1400 on the buzzer. I got this at 2001 audio video, if you have one, I suggest you go there as they will give you a much better price than future shop

Post Number: 4
I am not sure if it is a good deal or not but i could pick up a the energy take 5+1 for $550 canadian. Anyone have any idea if that would be worth it and what amp they would suggest to go with it. Or from the same place the take 5.2 plus an s8.2 sub is $800.

Milton Harris
Unregistered guest
Donald,
The prices look good. I assume they are in $CDN.
The best I have seen the Energy Take 5+1 for is $600 CDN and the 5.2 with the sub for $900 CDN.
Have you looked at the Encore package and if so what price are they asking for it. What store are you getting these from, could you provide a link?

What are you looking at for a receiver?

Post Number: 5
Laser home theatre http://www.laserhometheatre.com

1399 for the encore system. As far as a reciever goes i have no idea what so ever, i will just have to rely on help from the knowlegable people on this site:-)

Don
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us