HK Speakers

Bronze Member
Username: Sjordan872

Post Number: 26
Thanks everyone for all you input into what line of speakers I should audition to go with my HK AVR630. Here's the list of what I've auditioned so far. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I'd like to keep it around 2k or less if I can. Obviously I'm seeking something relatively bright and detailed to offset the more laid back HK. Bookshelves fit best in my room. Just want to have all my bases covered before I drop a couple of grand. Thanks again!

Canton, MA, Athena, JMlab, and Klipsch

Silver Member
Username: Elitefan1

Post Number: 196
Good list so far. Unfortunatly there are no Canton or JM Lab dealers in my area but I am familar with the current Klipsch and own a Monitor Silver series set-up of the Silver 2 as mains, the Silver center and the Silver 1 for surrounds and can highly recommend it to you to go with your 630. This is assumming you have a medium to small room. Sonically H/K and Monitor are a very good match. I am interested in if you have auditioned the above brands with H/K and what your impressions are.

Bronze Member
Username: Stone

Post Number: 30
Which JMLabs? If your spending 2k on just two speakers, you can get some really nice JMLabs bookshelfs. At that price point JMLabs starts to pull away from the pack looking the list you have so far.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us