Dali speakers

Username: Guss

KristiansandNorway

Post Number: 1
has anybody had experienced dali sound???
I am lookin at dalis concept 8 and 10 speakers, so I wonder if there is anybody out there who has tested this or a similar speaker from dali??

Silver Member
Username: Stone

West CoastUSA

Post Number: 142
Wow is that a new speaker from Dali? How much for the concept 8? Have you listened to them? I was very close to buying the suite series for my H/T set up. I found the sound way more to my liking over B&W, Paradigm, Monitor Audio and the PSB entry level speakers. Neutral. Hardly a change from very low listening to top volumes. Excellent imaging. The quality of construction from Dali is excellent. If I had the money at the time, I would have spent more and the Royal or Evidence series would be in my home now.
Now the sound of the Concepts might be quite different. Looking at the website, it has a completely different tweeter but has similar paper cone woofers.
Ended up with Ohm Acoustics since the $ to value could not passed up. I will be content for a while but when the upgrade bug hits and the disposable income is this there at the same time Dali will be in my home.

Username: Guss

KristiansandNorway

Post Number: 2
in norway it costs around 7000NOK=1100USD.
and i have not listen to them, just watched them over the internet and i am falling in love :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us