Paradigm mini monitors

Bronze Member
Username: Earful

Post Number: 32
I know I have seen reference to these but have had no luck with a search. To thos that have heard them what is your opinion please?

gavincumm
Unregistered guest
I absolutly love them. I was the one that made the reference to these speakers. Check in the "athena speakers" thread for my opinion of paradigm speakers.

The minis are a great speaker, and image flawlessly.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
There is a shop near me that carries Def Tech and Paradigm and they are having a 20%off sale on any speakers in stock. The Mini Monitors they have are V.3 there is a V.4 out but they are clearing out the version 3 at $299.00 pr. I went there tonight after my this earlier post and they do sound very good.

Bronze Member
Username: Agimat

Post Number: 65
CB, I auditioned b&w 601, Paradigm minimonitor, pSB 2b and MA B2.I went with MA B2 because its very musical, to my ears. I found the mini somewhat harsh and boomy.My advise is audition different brands and pick the one that you like best. Good luck

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
Larz

I did just that. I put a deposit down on a pair of Powermonitor 500 Definitive Technology bookshelf speakers with a built in powered sub and a matching center channel. These are not bipolar. They were 20% off and there was only one center channel in stock and because the sale was only on in stock items I did not want to lose 10% off if it got sold so I made a downpayment for them to hold them and there were only 2 pair of the bookshelf speakers so I included them also. I have several options for the rear and they had a good amount of those in stock so I will wait on those. Now I have to make up my mind on a reveiver from NAD T743, Pioneer Elite VSX52TX, VSX54TX or Denon 3805. I realize the NAD is probably the best sound but it does not have upconversion and I think I would like to have that.

lauro
Unregistered guest
larz

what receiver are you powering your MAs and what receiver was paired with the minis that you found it boomy and harsh?
thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Agimat

Post Number: 66
lauro, during my audition I used a NAD T743.Right now my MA B2 is powered by CA Azur540R and the result is great and crystal clear.You can ask Omisha lord for more information on speakers I auditioned.

Cheers
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us