Help on Speakers ?

jboyle
Unregistered guest
I just bought YAMAHA RX-V1500 reciever. For speakers , I have fianlised to "Paradigm" and budget is $2K. Right now I am panning to buy Monitor 5 Series, Center CC-370, Sub PDR12, and surround ADP-370. Any advise? or recommedation on speakers ? Thanks

Username: Chevive

Post Number: 3
Haven't heard the Paradigm series, but have read some good reviews. You might want to give Energy a try. I've paired some C-series speakers with a REL sub and am very pleased. Even if you end up with the Paradigm system, you should definietly check out REL for the sub. Their Neutric speaker connection is amazing.

Bronze Member
Username: Dloweman

Post Number: 29
I have the the monitor 7's with cc370, and titans as surrounds with an hsu stf2-mk2 sub.
If you don't mind buying from the internet, I would strongly suggest an Hsu sub as they are raved about everywhere! The monitor line is awesome, I would suggest the exact system you plan on buying, except with a different sub. I would get the adp370's to go with my system, just can't afford them yet. Just a thought, it isn't that much to step up to the 7's as the 5's have to be put on stands, but to each his own. Enjoy the new system!
Derek
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us