Must sell my Klipsch RSX-4 speakers and RCX-4 center!

Username: Daze

Post Number: 1
hi all,

with the holidays rapidly approaching, i'm finding myself more and more strapped for cash. as such, i need to part with my wonderful klipsch RSX-4 satellite speakers (4 of them) and my RCX-4 center channel. all of them in silver. i've owned them for about 6 months now, and paid about $800 for all 5 (at good guys)...

i'll let them all go for $550 plus shipping (depends on where you live). i'll take pictures of them for those interested.

if this was posted in the wrong forum, or selling is prohibited, i apologize. i've been reading the ecoustics forums for a while, but i'm not one to ever post. i dont have much of a choice now that i need to get some spending cash.

please send me a note with any questions you may have. i need to get rid of these soon so i can get some xmas shopping done.

Silver Member
Username: Petergalbraith

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 270
Well, considering you can get that combo for $565 from an unauthorized dealer without any dealing, you may still be overpriced.

Try selling them on ebay with a minimum price.

Username: Daze

Post Number: 2
thanks. i'll probably end up doing the ebay thing.

on ebay, i've seen the center channels sell for around $180 and the satellites go for about $100 each.

Username: Huey

BC Canada

Post Number: 3
peter where do you find that pack for $565? I'm looking for this exact set-up....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us