NAD 3155/2155 need some help..

Username: Dman535

Post Number: 1
I have a NAD 3155/2155 setup. Running both amps bridged. The protection circuit in the 2155 is coming in way to fast. I need to have someone go through both of these units. Anyone reccomend a shop ? Are there updates that shoulc/can be made to these units to improve or restore their performance ?

Thanks

Derek.-

Unregistered guest
Hi Derek
Unfortunatly I have no answer for you, just a question with regards to your setup. I am currently driving a Magnepan 1.4 with my NAD 3155, sounds allready fantastic, but I would like to have a setup like you have with an additional 2155. Whats your opinion, is it worth to go that route?

Cheers and thanks
Heinz

Username: Dman535

Waterford, MI

Post Number: 2
One just sold on ebay for $155. I think the combination is a great setup. 125wpc steady and 250wpc dynamic. I can notice a difference when I am listening to my system on a single amp. I am running Paradigmm 9SEMkII. I have had my 3155/2155 combo now for about 10 years and this is the first of the troubles I am running into. I am not sure if its acutally the amps or maybe the crossovers in the speakers. I pushed them pretty hard over the weekend and had zero problems... so who knows.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us