Help Me Please


New member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 2
Registered: Nov-04
I am a Newbie when it comes to Home Audio.
What do I need to do is my question.
I would like to pump Audio through out our Home, (Prewired with Volume Control Wiring). I would prefere to use a Media Center type device, PC or similar to pump out the Media. But I obviously need an AMP or something to get it to the speakers. I think I want an Inexpensive Amp that will pump to 4 Rooms. With Volume Control Knobs. Which brings me to my next question, how does the volume control knob work? Do the speakers plug into the knob and then the knob goes to the Amp, or something different?

Thanks for ANY Help!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us