Yamaha Sub

Anonymous

I was thinking of getting the yst1500. Is it worth it and what's the quality of sound you get from it? because it is a pretty cheap sub for the power you get from it.

Anonymous

come on people. It's a 1000 watt sub for $430 i thought it was a deal and if u have any other sugestions please give them.

Anonymous

has anybody heard this sub before?
I'm looking for a sub between $400-500 and if you think there's a better sub out there for the price please let me know

Bronze Member
Username: Dan_the_man

London, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 25
Yamaha doesn't really have a good name for producing the best subwoofer.

For $500 i would be looking at the new svs 10 inch sub they have. Also other good subwoofers to look at in that price are velodyne, paradigm and HSU. Although i am unsure of the pricing for HSU.

I wouldn't scrimp on a sub, best to save up and get the one you really want. What is the primary use of your system?

Anonymous

mainly music. what's the amount i should spend on a sub? The very most I could spend is about $700, but it would take me awhile to save up for it.thanx for responding.

Anonymous

Probably can get the velodyne dps12 or the hsu stf3 or vtf2. haven't found a paradigm yet. can you get me a good website for deals so far etronics and J&R but any other suggestions r welcome.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us