Naim Nait 5i

Username: Scout

Post Number: 4
Can anyone tell me if the Naim Nait5i will be enough amp to power an 8000 cu' space?

Silver Member
Username: Frank_abela

Berkshire UK

Post Number: 128
What is an 8000 cu' space? I know the Naim amp very well and it can drive most rooms very well provided it is matched to sensibly efficient speakers.

Regards,
Frank.

Anonymous

I keep seeing people talking about Amps being good for a small room/space, I guess my question is two-fold, 1) is there a watt's per cubic ft of room volume recommended? and 2) What is a recommended sensativity for a speaker. In my Home theater I have Polk Audio LSi15's, they are a 4 ohm speaker with a sensitivity of 88. I drive them with a HK AVR 8000. I want to set up a two channel system in my living room for analog. Thus far I have looked at the following Amps: Simaudio Moon i3, Bryston 60, Creek 5350SE, and Nait 5i. For TT the Rega P5, Music Hall MM7, and VPI aries Scout. Speakers are going to be bookshelf, I am thinking of Paradigm Reference, Polk Audio LSi9, Focal JMlab Cobalt 806 S, Vandersteen 2Ce Signature, and Joseph Audio RM7si Signature Mk.2 I was also looking at the Dali Helicon W200. As you can see I am all over the place, I listen to Jazz, Classical, Rock, and Softer stuff like James Taylor. Any help would be appreciated.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us