Atoll In100

Username: Micky

AalborgDenmark

Post Number: 1
Hi.....
Im looking to buy a new amp and cd player.... I've got a really really good offer on an Atoll amp (In100) togeather with a Atoll cd player (cd80)... I dont know much about Atoll - Is it good stuff??? Any reviews of the gear???
Alternativ im looking to buy NAD c370 amp and 542 CD player..... Any suggestions or recomendations - please help

Unregistered guest
The Atoll CD100 is a very good unit at a very reasonable price. I have owned much more expensive units (e.g., Arcam, Wadia) but ended up keeping the Atoll. As much as I hate to admit it, the French make some very good audio gear. My Atoll is matched with Triangle speakers.

Bronze Member
Username: Danman

Post Number: 94
Yes the ATOLL is a wonderful amp. My dealer sells them and I came close to buying one.

Username: Micky

AalborgDenmark

Post Number: 3
Thanks..... So you would prefere Atoll system over the NAD....

Bronze Member
Username: Danman

Post Number: 96
I never said that as I did buy the NAD 372! I like both for what they do differently. The Atoll is very neutral sounding and is a great amp for music HOWEVER I wanted to use 4 speakers, a sub and come as close as possible to theatre sound without leaving the 2 channel option as I listen to 80% music. I love NADS for what they do with music and I like the pairing with my AXIOMS with whom I believe is a wonderful speaker that I compared very favoulrly against JMLab's cobalt series!

You must try them both and adapt them to your specific needs before making a choice.

HQM
Unregistered guest
Hi..

I have owned a Atoll CD 100 + IN100 + B&W 705 system and the sound is very rich and natural.
I/o B&W 705, do you think which other bookself speaker can match with that system? appreciate for your all advice.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us