Best speakers?

Username: Nakafreechi

Mchenry, Il Us

Post Number: 1
hey,i have recently inhereted an old but perfect nakamichi 7 series system,amp pa-7,tunner st-7,and all that good stuff.also got two yamaha m-35 amps. i see on ebay,the nakamichi stuff is still worth something..im trying to match a pair of speakers to the pa-7. and really can not aford more than 500$ on the pair. does anyone have any sugestions?

Bronze Member
Username: Riches1

Atlanta, GA US

Post Number: 21
Check out axiomaudio.com. Their speakers have recieved great reviews at every price point. Since they have no middle man, you can get them for about 30% less that what you would pay for comparable speakers in a retail store. I have owned Energy, Paradigm, Klipsch and Polk. Axioms are the best speakers at for the money at each price point that I have heard. Check out the numerous reviews on ecoustics!

Username: Nakafreechi

Mchenry, Il Us

Post Number: 2
thank you! i have a pair of bose 201 book shelf speakers.. think they will work for rears? ive been thanking about the axiom m22ti i also got a yamaha dsp in the same lot. think the m22ti as main and the bose as rears would work good? i have a cerwin center with 2 6.5's but not sure if the yamaha takes a center.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us