Bronze or Silver Series MA?

jeCATS
Unregistered guest
I have a marantz sr4400 and some horrible old speakers from my freind. I am looking to get some speakers that would match well and am thinking of either MA B2 or MA S1 or S2. Is it really worth the extra $100-150 for the silver series? I am on a tight budget since I am a college student. I will mostly be using this for music (80/20) and want something clear especially at higher volumes. I will add a sub later when I get some more money.

Silver Member
Username: Elitefan1

Post Number: 752
If you plan on keeping the 4400 for a few years then the B2 will do just fine. Are you buying just a pair of speakers as opposed to a 5.1 system? If so as a MA owner of both Bronze and Silvers you could buy the B2 now and then use them as surrounds later with Silvers in the front. I have a pair of B1's in my kitchen and they are terrific little speakers for the money.

jeCATS
Unregistered guest
I am planning on keeping the 4400 at least till I am done with school, and I want to slowly add to the bookshelfs and create a 5.1 system, but right now my room can only handle the bookshelfs. I would probably add the B4's and Bronze center later to get the 5.1

jeCATS
Unregistered guest
I am planning on keeping the 4400 at least till I am done with school, and I want to slowly add to the bookshelfs and create a 5.1 system, but right now my room can only handle the bookshelfs. I would probably add the B4's and Bronze center later to get the 5.1

ldr
Unregistered guest
Will the MA B2 match wonderfully with T743? How is it compared with DM601s3 or Image 2B.

Bronze Member
Username: Buckcrazy

Post Number: 11
i checked them out and found B&w 600 series scores over MA bronze for sure but then it is subjective thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us