What Subs?? Help Needed Plz!!

Username: Jhare5407

Vilonia, Arkansas US

Post Number: 5
Hey guys.. I have asked about two times which would be the right sub for me.. thank you for those of you that responded with your posts.. and I am aware that I didnt get out all the information for the advice I needed.. so now I'm trying to give you all the info! Okay.. I am 15, so I am new to this! I also have an 85 Chevy truck.. so space is very limited in the back seat... and finally, I have little money as you could imagine! I am looking for really hard bass.. I currently have two 10" Rockford Fosgate DVC.. They're OLD.. lol- and I have a small amp pushing it.. I am aware that I need a new amp.. Does anyone know anything about these speakers? Are they any good? They are in good condition, but I have friends that have Fosgate Punch 2 in their trucks and they blow me away.. same with a 10" Kicker Comp VR.. I am looking to out-do my buds lol! I need some good tips on what would be the best 10" sub to get to give me GREAT power, and a semi-low price range.. Thanks again guys!! Hope to see your posts up soon.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us