Speakers with HK

Username: Sjordan872

Post Number: 1
Hi guys. I've recently purchased an HK 630 and would like to now direct my attention to adding speakers (5.1 for now). I live in a condo so I'm thinking bookshelves for the mains would be the way to go. I'm considering Klipsch, Infinity, and maybe JBL. Yes, I know who Harman owns. Does anyone have an opinion on which of these would blend best with the warm soundning HK? Or are there any others you might recommend? I'd like to keep it in the same price range as the 3 I mentioned. Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Username: Hteaterjunkie

Post Number: 17
Blazer,

I have personally heard the Klipsch and HK combo and think they match beautifully. I would not hesitate for a second recommending that combo to anyone

Hope this helps.

Username: Hawk

Post Number: 87
Blazer:

The HK has a very laid back, relaxed sound to it, so the best speaker match is a speaker that is very detailed to bring out the resolution that the HKs have, but can get lost with the wrong speaker. Klipsch is a very good choice, but Ininity and JBL are not.

Other speakers you should consider are JMlabs, Monitor Audio, Canton, M & K, and Athena.

Congrats on the new receiver and Good luck!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us