Old Dogs - Lost and Found

Silver Member
Username: Myrantz

Post Number: 941
We talk about nonsense, we joke around, we get into heated debates, we criticise, we learn valuable information from one another, we warn of evil intruders and watch each others backs, we are perfect, we are not perfect, we are always right, we are not always tight, we know everything, we don't know everything, but mostly, those of us who hang in the old dogs thread have become good friends of sorts.

And what of those of us who have had occassion to stray?

I know when I had a reason to take a hiatus, the concern and wishes from many fellow dogs dragged me back as if I had been pulled by a leash. It was a good feeling to be missed and know that there was a certain amount of concern.

Well, I'm a little perplexed that there has been such a small amount of concern regarding the absence of one of our pack. The old dog in question is one of the originals and is such a worthy dog I find it hard to believe that we old dogs aren't barking up every tree to find our friend and bring him back into the fold.

Have we lost the sense of who we are:

ALL FOR ONE DOG AND ALL DOGS FOR ONE!

Come on doggies - show what you're made of or forever hang your floppy raggedy old ears in shame.

Silver Member

Post Number: 943
It's okay dogs, thankfully our pal found his own way back.

Thanks anyway!

Gold Member
Username: Kegger

MICHIGAN

Post Number: 1720
ok mr. rantz good stuff.

unlike when you and john left us for a short while.

rick hadn't anounced he was leaving. so i took it at he had
some things to do. and felt he would come home.

figured he'd give us the descency to let us know he was leaving.

but your concern is comendable!

my hats off to yu pal!

Silver Member

Post Number: 944
Thank Kegger,

Rick did make the announcement, but like you I didn't read it that way - when he said I'm outa here I thought it was just like saying see you later. But the time went on and I thought I'd just stir up the pack so to speak. Anyway, I'm glad Rick's back - he's a good ol' dog :-)

Silver Member
Username: Rick_b

New York USA

Post Number: 570
WOOF!

J. Vigne
Unregistered guest

Old dogs don't stray far and always come home after they've done what needs doing. And just in time for the election.

Silver Member
Username: Rick_b

New York USA

Post Number: 572
Oh the election! Thanks Jan, I almost forgot. (LOL) May the best man, no, there really isn't one, win. Be careful for what you wish for America. You just may get it..................

Gold Member
Username: John_a

Post Number: 2358
Dogs are entitled to a break. Rick above all. Here's to Tatiana.

Silver Member

Post Number: 953
I guess I should have left sleeping dogs lie :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us