With the exception of the Msurround speakers, we were thoroughly impressed with...
Soundcast SurroundCast Wireless Surround Sound System Review
How do you add rear speakers to your surround sound system without the mess of front-to-back wiring? We’re glad you asked…
(3 out of 4)
The SurroundCast is one of those products where if it’s doing its job well, you don’t even notice it’s there. Essentially a wireless extension cord between your A/V receiver and rear speakers, the SurroundCast modestly provides an elegant solution to a common problem. If you’ve been trying to figure out a way to get some rear speakers into the mix without making a mess, you’ll definitely want to give the SurroundCast a long, hard look.
Read full review @ Big Picture Big Sound
- Super simple to install and configure
- Excellent sound quality
- Rear speaker placement flexibility
- Can also be used for multi-room stereo audio
- Somewhat pricey
- 2.4GHz wireless band may encounter some interference
- Slightly underpowered compared to most A/V receivers