There are few in-canal earphones available that offer the stellar sonic experience...
Phiaton PS 210 BTNC In-ear Headphones Review
(3.5 out of 5)
(4 out of 5)
Sonically, the Phiaton PS 210 BTNC stands up to many headphones of the same price that don’t have noise cancelling and Bluetooth 3.0. The half in-ear design is very unique and should help keep the headphones in place for most people. The noise cancelling works nearly as well as the others I’ve tested and the wireless connection doesn’t depreciate audio quality significantly. With the ability to bypass the wireless if the battery dies, the Phiaton PS 210 BTNC are easily the most flexible earphones I’ve tested. With very good audio quality, a full suite of features, and a unique design, the Phiaton PS 210 BTNC headphones definitely get my recommendation.
Read full review @ Audioholics
- Overall excellent Bluetooth and wired sonic performance
- Able to use even when battery is dead
- Central control unit means either headphone can be used for calls
- Long battery life
- Unique design means might not fit all ears
- Bluetooth connection inconsistent
- Control unit clip weak
- Only USB charging out of box