Parrot Zik by Starck Headphones Review
The Parrot Zik by Starck headphones are a beautiful marriage of design, wireless convenience and impressive audio quality.
(4 out of 5)
They’re wireless. They have touch-sensitive controls. And they look really, really sleek. They even come with an app. Those are just some of the things we love about the Parrot Zik by Starck, a $399 pair of headphones that screams state of the art. Read on to discover why the Ziks are a sound investment.
Read full review @ LAPTOP Magazine
- Clean, eye-catching design
- Capacitive touch panel
- Quick and painless Bluetooth or NFC pairing
- Free app enhances sound
- Must use app to enable/disable active noise canceling
- NFC didn’t work with certain phones
- Disappointing cellphone audio