Bang & Olufsen just announced the BeoPlay H3 in-ear headphones under their...
Paradigm Shift E2m In-Ear Headphones Review
It seems like everyone is making headphones in 2012, but not all of them are so special. With its new Shift series, Paradigm is literally putting its high-end loudspeakers in your ears. Time to burn your existing earbuds.
(3.5 out of 4)
It was the season of our discontent…
The world of headphones has become incredibly crowded making it increasingly difficult for consumers to find the “correct” pair based on budget and listening preferences. Paradigm has earned dozens of awards for its high-value high-end loudspeakers and has made a strong transition into the headphone category with its Shift-series, earning one more award from us, and it’s a BIGGIE. For $99, I can’t think of a better pair of in-ear headphones that will appeal to as many listeners as the E2m. Stick that in your ear, Bose.
Read full review @ Big Picture Big Sound
- Fantastic build quality
- Uber cheap for the sound quality
- Transparent sounding with a warm tonal balance
- Work well with smartphones
- One of the least fatiguing sounding in-ear headphones I’ve heard
- Excellent for all types of music and movies
- Mid and Upper bass range has too much punch right out of the box
- Longer cord would be helpful
- 30-40 hour break-in required