The Edifier e10 Exclaim is one of life’s nice surprises: a 2.0...
Olasonic TW-S7 Speakers Review
The Olasonic TW-S7 speakers sound fantastic until you hit mid-high volume, which happens to be around a mere 30%. More power is clearly needed.
Eggs. They’re nutritious, structurally sound and are a necessary component for baking cookies. Eggs also make for great paradoxes such as the chicken and the egg, or how Olasonic’s egg-shaped speakers are simultaneously the best and worst USB-powered digital speakers I’ve ever had the pleasure and/or horror of listening to. Is your eyebrow raised yet? Good. An in-depth review awaits you below.
Read full review @ Everything USB
- Superior, well-balanced sound at moderate volume
- Excellent bass
- Non-directional highs
- Less distortion at volume than other USB speakers
- Limited to single USB input (2.5W of power)
- Outlandish volume range
- Stuttering lows at medium-high to high volume
- No auxiliary input for MP3 players
- Speakers tilt back with bass kicks at volume
- Not portable