Able Planet’s radically liberal approach to DSP with the Clear Harmony NC1020...
Koss STRIVA Pro Review
(4 out of 5)
(3 out of 5)
Koss wants to revolutionize how we listen to music with its new STRIVA wi-fi headphones. The STRIVA Pro headphones connect directly to the Internet, no mediating devices or boxes to limit your range. It’s the ultimate cordless freedom, tens of thousands of Internet radio stations are waiting to be explored through STRIVA’s elegant and easy-to-use (but not so easy to setup) interface. You can also opt to listen to your own music collection using the wireless Content Access Point (CAP) device that connects you to any source with an analog output. Koss promises headphones that aren’t just about new high-tech features, these sealed headphones are custom tuned with that familiar Koss-headphone sound.
Read full review @ Audioholics
- Great bass reproduction, solid audio performance all the way around
- Direct-stream wi-fi is as well executed as it is groundbreaking
- After initial setup, technology is intuitive and easy to use
- Koss support is responsive, email or phone, service is quick
- Complex initial setup
- Wi-fi signal cutouts are extremely frustrating
- At $450, cost is out of reach for many consumers
- Wireless listening via CAP has a 1.5 second delay, so it&#x2019;s not intended for video or gaming