The Dish Network mobile app just got a makeover, adding access to...
DISH Network Hopper Whole-House DVR Review
Another black box? Not even close. See how DISH’s new product is pumping some much-needed excitement into the DVR category.
(3.5 out of 4)
Let’s get hopping!
It’s hard to get excited about a DVR, but DISH Network will certainly have customers jumping for joy over the Hopper. Forget about the apps and extra storage. The private on-demand selection created through PrimeTime Anytime and that Auto Hop feature are downright addictive. Hop on the Hopper bandwagon and you’ll never want to go back.
Read full review @ Big Picture Big Sound
- Auto Hop is the greatest thing since the DVR
- PrimeTime Anytime remembers to record things you don’t
- More DVR space
- 3D support (limited)
- Graphical DVR is a nice touch
- Better overall user experience
- No built-in Sling
- No built-in WiFi
- No OTA antenna support
- No more SD for HD channels