Pound for pound, the best value-priced notebook on the planet.
(4 out of 5)
This past weekend a circular advertised a Vista-powered laptop equipped with a Celeron processor, 14.1-inch display, an 80GB hard drive, and a DVD drive for only $399. For the same price, the Asus Eee PCoffers the same amount of RAM and Celeron processor but a smaller seven-inch display, a measly 4GB of storage space, and no DVD drive. And yet there’s no way we would give up this two-pound wonder for a “regular” notebook.
Read full review @ LAPTOP Magazine
- Easy-to-use interface
- Full Web 2.0 experience
- Lightweight design
- Useful education programs
- Works well with external peripherals
- Very good performance for the price
- Webcam can’t yet be used for video chats
- Not easy to find and load new applications
- No mobile broadband support