Acer Iconia W700-6465 Review
The $999 Acer Iconia W700-6465 is gorgeous and fast, but this 11-inch tablet costs a pretty penny.
With Windows 8, the line between tablets and laptops is becoming increasingly blurred. The Acer Iconia W700, a beautiful 11-inch slate from Acer, crams the components you’d expect out of Ultrabook into an all-aluminum slate. We’re talking a 1.7-GHz Core i5 processor, 4GB of RAM and a 128GB SSD. For a fairly steep $999, $100 more than the upcoming Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 Pro, you also get a gorgeous full HD display, as well as a Bluetooth keyboard and dock. Is this tablet powerful and versatile enough to be your only PC?
Read full review @ LAPTOP Magazine
- Attractive aluminum design
- Lush and crisp display
- Ships with keyboard and dock
- Intuitive and helpful Acer Ring utility
- Above-average overall performance
- Good battery life
- Thick and heavy for a tablet
- Dock too unwieldy for travel
- Poor camera quality