The ZTE Grand S Pro smartphone was released today at U.S. Cellular for $99.99 with a two year contract. The feature-laden Android powered phone offers a powerful 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad-core processor, 4G LTE speeds and 13-megapixel camera with advanced photo editing and HD camcorder. A large 5.0-inch 720×1280 HD display is paired with Dolby Digital Plus surround sound for a consistently captivating entertainment experience.
Its 13 MP rear-camera delivers professional-like photos when in Pro Mode. Advanced settings are similar to those found in professional cameras such as metering and focusing separation and compass assisted composition. Its front-facing 2 MP camera takes the perfect selfies with self-adjustable lighting capabilities.
With ZTE’s My Easy Access feature, the camera and other frequently used apps can be opened from the lock screen. This affordable powerhouse features a long-lasting 2300mAh battery, 2GB of RAM expandable to 32GB via MicroSD, and is powered by the Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) platform.
“The Grand S Pro proves that it is possible to deliver a high-performing device, without the high price tag,” said Lixin Cheng, Chairman and CEO of ZTE USA. “This smartphone showcases ZTE’s definition of value which goes far beyond cost to deliver smart, affordable, quality choices.”
Price and Availability
The ZTE Grand S Pro is available now at U.S. Cellular retail outlets for $99.99 with a two year contract and at the off-contract price of $249.99.
- Battery: Lithium Ion 2300mAh battery with up to 10 hours of talk time (approx.)
- Camera: Rear-facing 13 MP with auto focus and 2 MP front-facing
- Dimensions: 5.6”x2.8”x0.4”
- Display: 5.0” 720×1280 HD capacitive touch screen with Dragontail glass
- Memory: 2GB RAM / 8GB ROM; Supports MicroSD cards up to 32GB
- Network: CDMA 1xDoRa Cell, 4G LTE B2/B4/B5/B12/B17
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Processor: 2.3GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8974AB
- Video: 1080p HD
- Weight: 5.48oz
- Wi-Fi: 2.4G/5G dual-band 802.111 a/b/g/n/ac