Yamaha has released a modern take on the traditional clock radio that features rich, full-range sound and advanced connectivity to smartphones and tablets. The new TSX-B72 model supports Bluetooth music streaming with near field communication (NFC) for one-tap pairing with compatible smartphones. A free downloadable app for Apple iOS and Android devices allows users to set and fine-tune alarm times and settings, change radio stations and adjust the sound on the unit.
The TSX-B72 provides sleepers with a relaxing and pleasant way to wake up in the morning. Three minutes before the alarm sounds, Yamaha’s unique IntelliAlarm feature starts to gently play music that gradually increases in volume until the alarm tone sounds.
Features and Specifications
- Bluetooth wireless music streaming from a smartphone or tablet (Ver. 2.1 + EDR / A2DP)
- AM/FM radio
- Stereo 3.5 mm aux. input
- Wake up gently with IntelliAlarm
- Multiple alarm options
- Free control app available
- USB charging output on top panel
- Near field communication (NFC) for one-tap Bluetooth pairing with compatible devices (Android 4.1 or higher)
- Speakers: 1-5/8” full range driver and 2-1/8” woofer + SR-Bass x 1
- Power: 16-watts (4 W x 2 + 8 W)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8-1/4” x 4-3/8” x 5-5/8”
“The sound quality of the TSX-B72 is truly remarkable for its compact size and its touch of retro design looks great in any room,” said Bob Goedken, general manager, AV Products, Yamaha Corporation of America. “At the same time, its mobile device friendly features like Bluetooth and app control make it a clock radio for the modern age.”
Pricing and Availability
The Yamaha TSX-B72 is available now in white, dark red and dark green colors for $199.95.
Where to Buy