Wi-Ex announced the zBoost CI YX745, a Bi-Directional Amplifier (BDA) System which captures and amplifies the cell signal to extend a Cell Zone up to 12,000 square feet. The zBoost YX745 is designed for the professional installer and sold only to professional installers supporting both 800MHz (Cellular) and 1900MHz (PCS) bands. The zBoost CI YX745 includes the amplifier base unit, power supply, high gain yagi and panel signal antennas and high gain base unit antenna, signal combiner and mounting hardware. Additional professional accessories are available.
Benefits for zBoost CI YX745 include:
- Decreases dropped or missed calls
- Enhances the performance of your connected device, cell phone, smart phone and wireless data card
- Extends phone battery life (uses less power when signal is stronger)
- Works with all phones and U.S. carriers (except Nextel/iDEN)
- Maintains network integrity using patent-pending technologies
- Manufactured with the highest quality control — (individually calibrated)
Pricing was not announced, however consumer versions of zBoost cellular signal boosters range in price from $100 to $500.