Westone UM Pro 10, 20, 30 In-Ear Headphones
Westone today announced the UM Pro Series 10, 20 and 30 in-ear headphones for stage or studio. The UM Pro 10 is ideal for on-stage monitoring for any level of musician, the UM Pro 20 is ideal for on-stage monitoring for drummers, vocalist and bass players, and the UM Pro 30 is the reference product for on-stage monitoring and home or studio recording.
With Westone True-Fit technology, each offers a low-profile, lightweight, universal earpiece which delivers maximum comfort and in-ear coupling for dynamic music monitoring. UM Pros are individually hand-crafted in Colorado Springs, USA by a staff of dedicated artisans and lab technicians.
By combining multiple balanced armature drivers with sophisticated crossover networks, UM Pro 20 and 30 monitors provide enhanced sonic detail and frequency range that extend well beyond typical in-ear solutions. All UM Pro Series models feature Westone’s robust EPIC replaceable cable, constructed of high-flex, ultra-low resistance tensile wire, reinforced with a special aramid fiber, and braided for ultimate durability, acoustic transparency, and isolation from mechanical cable noise. The new audiophile connector makes this cable solution conveniently user-removable, upgradeable and replaceable.
Westone UM Pro Series features:
- EPIC replaceable cable with Up & Over cable routing helps prevent microphonics and keeps the earphone securely in place. The patented STAR and True-Fit Tips come in multiple sizes and give a personalized fit ensuring the best comfort.
- UM Pro 10: single balanced armature delivers extraordinary detail and clarity in a compact ergonomic package.
- UM Pro 20: a professional tool with a dual driver balanced armature design with passive crossover that has the range and raw output for any stage condition.
- UM Pro 30: unmatched sound signature tuned for performing artists by artists, the three-way crossover is matched to individual low, mid, and high frequency drivers to make the sound mix smooth and balanced across all frequencies.
Included with Universal UM Pro Series are Westone’s patented STAR silicone tips, True-Fit foam tips, wax removal tool and mini-monitor vault. The UM Pro Series are all available in clear and the UM Pro 10 is also available in red, and blue colors.
Price and Availability
- Westone UM Pro 10 for $179.99
- Westone UM Pro 20 for $299.99
- Westone UM Pro 30 for $399.99