Voice Recognition for Windows XP Media Center 2005 Includes Higher Recognition Accuracy and Skype Phone Calling Integration
SAN DIEGO – One Voice Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB: ONEV), developer of 4th Generation voice solutions for the Telecom and Interactive Multimedia markets, today announced the availability of its new version 2 of Media Center Communicator.
New features in Media Center Communicator version 2 include:
- Higher voice recognition accuracy for both command and dictation recognition
- The ability for registered SkypeOut users to place global PC-to-Phone calls from within Media Center Communicator. Skype and SkypeOut account registration and activation is required and sold separately from Skype. For more information on Skype and SkypeOut, visit http://www.skype.com
- Integration of One Voice’s mceSpeechTools allowing third party developers to add voice recognition to their new or existing Windows XP Media Center 2005 applications
- “My Commands” feature allowing users to add their own custom voice commands for launching applications or browsing the Internet
- Free upgrade for registered Media Center Communicator owners. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for upgrade instructions.
This is an exciting milestone for our company and our products,” said Dean Weber, president and CEO of One Voice Technologies. “Our new version 2 of Media Center Communicator offers higher voice recognition accuracy and easier-to-use voice commands for playing music, videos, photos, slideshows and TV. We have listened to feedback from customers and incorporated numerous enhancements, fixes and best-of-breed PC-to-Phone (VoIP) service into our product.”
About Media Center Communicator
One Voice’s Media Center Communicator is a complete in-home multimedia communications package for Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 — enabling users to speak, using voice recognition, to play and view all their digital content from MP3 music, digital photos, slideshows, videos, live TV and much more! Media Center Communicator also comes with a suite of communications features to send and read E-mail, SMS text messaging to mobile phones, Instant Messaging (IM), full motion PC-to-PC audio and video chat and PC-to-Phone calling to any phone within the U.S. and Canada.
Imagine walking into your family room and using your voice to tell your Media Center to play jazz music or play your favorite artist or album, play a photo slideshow, watch and record live TV, read and send E-mail, call to order a pizza or video chat or Instant Message with a friend. Media Center Communicator delivers on this vision today! For more information, please visit http://www.onev.com/mcc or for an online demonstration go to http://www.onev.com/videos/mccoverview.wmv or http://www.onev.com/videos/mcc.wmv.
About One Voice Technologies, Inc.
One Voice Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB: ONEV) is the world’s first developer of 4th Generation voice solutions for the Telecom and Interactive Multimedia markets. Our Intelligent Voice solutions employ revolutionary, patented technology that allows people to send messages (E-mail, SMS, Instant Messaging and paging), purchase products, get information and control devices — all by using their voice. The company is headquartered in San Diego, California. For more information, please visit http://www.onev.com.