House Brand for Ingram Micro Unveils Cost-Competitive Line of Surge Protectors for Home or Office Electronics
V7 just announced a new line of durable surge protectors to be sold through Ingram Micro’s global network of value-added IT resellers and etailers.
Surge protectors guard against computer hardware crashes and data corruption caused by electrical spikes through the power supply from fallen power lines, electrical storms or even the normal “switching” of nearby electrical appliances.
The new line from V7 features five high-quality surge protectors supporting the latest technologies, including EMI and RFI line-noise filtering. Durable and strictly tested, the V7 surge protectors’ unique combination of surge/overload protection and noise/interference filtering provides user security from the costly loss of hard drive data or other damage.
Each surge protector comes with a lifetime warranty and is backed by V7’s connected equipment assurance program, which offers reimbursement of hardware and data losses in the unlikely event of product failure.
“V7’s new line of surge protectors offer businesses and individuals premium protection at a value price for their computers and other electronics in the home or office,” said Robert Forster, director of product marketing for Ingram Micro’s Private Label division. “While every V7 product is manufactured to world-class standards, we provide our customers additional peace of mind with our connected equipment assurance program.
“In addition, we believe value-added resellers (VAR) and etailers will appreciate Ingram Micro’s powerful distribution network and customer service infrastructure,” Forster added.
The line of V7 surge protectors includes:
- 4-Outlet Surge Protector — This device features four surge-protected outlets, EMI/RFI filtering and up to 450 joules of surge protection. The 4-outlet surge protector is backed by $25,000 connected equipment assurance.
- 6-Outlet Surge Protector — The V7 6-outlet surge protector features six surge-protected outlets, EMI/RFI filtering, $75,000 connected equipment assurance and up to 900 joules of surge protection.
- 7-Outlet Surge Protector — Backed by $150,000 connected equipment assurance, this product features seven surge-protected outlets (six standard and one transformer-spaced), EMI/RFI filtering, and offers up to 1200 joules of surge protection.
- 8-Outlet Surge Protector — The 8-outlet device features eight surge-protected outlets (four standard and four transformer-spaced), phone/fax (RJ11) and coaxial connection protection, EMI/RFI filtering, and outlet safety covers. The V7 8-outlet surge includes $250,000 connected equipment assurance and provides up to 1800 joules of power protection.
- 11-Outlet Surge Protector — Featuring eleven surge-protected outlets (seven standard and four transformer-spaced), phone/fax (RJ11) and coaxial connection protection, EMI/RFI filtering, and outlet safety covers, the V7 11-outlet surge protector provides up to 3600 joules of power protection and comes with $400,000 connected equipment assurance.
V7 surge protectors are available exclusively through Ingram Micro’s VAR customers, including government and education resellers, retailers and online e-tailers. VARs and retailers can contact their Ingram Micro sales team at (800) 456-8000 for more information or to order V7 surge protectors.
V7 is Ingram Micro’s exclusive global house brand for high-quality IT and CE products, including notebook computer cases and backpacks, notebook batteries, LCD Monitors, cables, flat-panel TV wall mounts, LCD monitor stands, GPS navigation systems, LCD-TVs and toner. Leveraging worldwide operational excellence, real-time market intelligence and global sourcing power, V7 delivers state-of-the-art products at an unmatched value, maximizing return on investment for resellers and higher customer satisfaction.
About Ingram Micro Inc.
As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics services, technical support, financial services, and product aggregation and distribution. The company serves more than 150 countries and is the only global broad-based IT distributor with operations in Asia.