V-MODA introduced the REVAMP metal in-ear headphones, part of the V-MODA for True Blood line developed in partnership with HBO. Designed for seductive styling and supernatural sound, REVAMP offers a masterfully tuned 9mm V-MASQUE driver, verified to strict consistency standards delivers vibrant bass, vivid mids, and vivacious highs. Additionally, the BEATPORT delivers a 3D soundstage, invoking the sense of a live music experience.
The headphones include an aircraft-grade aluminum silver bullet microphone that doubles as a necklace pendant. The look is completed with the subtle Japanese symbols of the Tru Blood beverage seen on the show.
REVAMP's re-mastered BLISS 2.0 (Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicone) noise-isolating fittings are precisely shaped to create greater sound, stability and comfort for the greatest amount of people.
The lightweight all-metal headphones include Kevlar reinforced fabric cables which reduce tangles while the gold-plated steel plug feature a 45-degree extended strain relief to withstand stress. The detachable sport earhooks feature patent-pending ACTIVE FLEX technology, allowing the headphones to adjust independently to each ear and minimize cable noise.
- ACTIVE FLEX detachable sport earhooks for a secure fit and consistent sound for gym, running and sport use
- Re-mastered BLISS 2.0 (Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicone) fittings reduce outside noise and enhance stability, sound and comfort. Includes four pairs of black silicone fittings (XS, S, M, L)
- One-button microphone universally compatible with all iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Blackberry, tablets, notebooks, audio devices and smartphones with a 3.5mm port
- Two-year V-MODA premier warranty
- Immortal Life Replacement Program — 50 percent off lifetime discount to replace consumer-damaged headphones
- Carrying pouch
Price and Availability
The REVAMP in-headphones are available now for $99.99 throughout Season 4 of True Blood.