V-MODA introduced the over-ear Crossfade LP2 Matte Black Metal Headphones offering DJ-approved acoustics, virtually indestructible military-grade durability and customization options out of the box. As a refinement to their original Crossfade LP, the Crossfade LP2’s Live Play sound signature is its patent-pending and biggest-in-class 50mm Dual-Diaphragm Drivers and V-PORT 3D staging. This innovative driver displacement is energy efficient yet can recreate the sound of multiple drivers with the quality and consistency of a single driver. The driver’s diaphragm is constructed of a harder inner ring for mids and highs and a soft outer ring dedicated to deep bass extension so you can actually feel the music, even with low powered sources.
The Crossfade LP2 is fine-tuned with a 31-band EQ, which plays a vital part in creating it’s unique Live Play sound signature while protecting the ears from permanent hearing loss or damage.
Replaceable supple memory foam ear cushions isolate noise and immerse you into your own world of sound. A tailored, fashionable headband ensures a fit without unsightly gaps and minimal pressure on the head and ear. Overall its extremely lightweight design is perfect for hours of immersive listening.
- Stylish interchangeable shields (matte black installed and gunmetal colors included)
- Detachable Kevlar-reinforced cables with 24k gold-plated plug
- One 3.5mm fabric cable with a 3-Button remote control optimized for Apple products including iPhone, iPad and MacBooks
- One 3.5mm fabric audio cable universally compatible with all audio, tablet and smartphone products with a 3.5mm port including Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone
- Hard exoskeleton carrying case, ensuring headphones are protected in style
- 2-Year V-MODA Premier Warranty
- Immortal Life Program — 50% off lifetime discount to replace consumer-damaged headphones
- MIL-STD-810G military tested:
- Survives 70+ drops on concrete from 6 feet, approximately 3x the industry standard
- Headband can bend 10+ times flat, not break and retain its memory and shape
- Virtually inaudible sound variances across the spectrum of less than 2dB from unit to unit versus 10-30dB+ of inferior products
- Withstands high and low temperatures, humidity, salt spray and UV exposure
Price and Availability
The V-MODA Crossfade LP2 is available now for $199 including two sets of plates. An additional set of color shields is $25 and can be customized with your own logo for $45.